What is science without some experiments? BORING!
But seeing how we editors of New Dessert Science Magazine, are super busy with doing research and other science things, we wanted to ask YOU, the reader (Yes, you lonely reader!) to help us out!
We ask you to work on this experiment and comment us the pictures! With some comments on how it turned out! (Or tweet us and we will help you, you know who we are.)
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug (MicroSafe)
- Put dry ingredients in the mug and mix it by stirring!
- Add the egg and mix some more.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix even more!
- (Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.)
- Put your mug in the microwave and bake it for 3 minutes at 1,000 watts.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
- Put it in your facehole after taking some pictures!
This will surely be yummie!
Please show us what you’ve got! And we will put you in a pretty blogpost! So pretty.
(source: the interwebs.)